Horizons School is designed for young adults ages 18 to 26 who:
- have a primary diagnosis of a specific learning disability and/or other mild learning difficulties.
- show evidence of psychological maturity and stability.
- are functionally literate and have a high school diploma, GED certificate, and/or a certificate of high school completion / attendance.
- are capable of supervised apartment and work-related activities.
- can manage their own medication and other health-related issues.
- have parent / guardian support.
- have a commitment to work and personal independence.